Tuesday 21 July 2009

Bio Oil~~Really works for me?!



Bought it yesterday....hope it works for me....it said it can improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. i need that...haha....$14 for 60ml...have a try...hope can see the result in 3 months.



i fall in love with the leggings....it's so comfortable..especially have a long day out...all the leggings were bought from oversea, as my friend can help me to get a good quality and new design of leggings...i asked her to get the leggings for me fortnightly,because it is hard to find a good bargain piece in Australia

Jacket, Top & Leggings from oversea boutique, bag: LV, necklace: Tiffany, shoes: NOVO



Having coffee with my bf at Chaddy....enjoy the day

2 comments:

  1. I certainly enjoy the food pics of ur blog! I've tried those Bio oil but didn't really work magic on me!
    Thanks for the comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. to Maggie,

    Really?!...really appreciated to tell me that..:)..i will wait for 3 months and see how's the result..Thank you

    ReplyDelete